Tuesday, September 30, 2008

WHERE DID THE WEEKEND GO

Good god its tuesday allready what happened to monday. At this rate it will be the weekend soon.

What have i done so far...................................

WORKED WORKED WORKED I think i need some fun so someone suggest something fun for me to do..
I await ur suggestions.

well so far this week i have been to work and cooked tea then i went to power plate then i did the Wendy suffle down my hall lol thank god the kids have moved out it must have looked funny
Today i have worked been to the accountants (boring) cooked tea and rested me weary feet so now i have to get ready for weightwatchers tomorrow nite so i think tomorrow i will go out for tea cause god knows im not cooking when i get home at 8.45 its way to late to eat then eh.

Well the bears have survived another week in the lounge at this rate they will still be there next year lol hopefully he wont remember that he wants me to move them so they can all stay togther that would be nice eh.

I eagerlly await your suggestions for me fun times










1 comment:

Chris H said...

Come and visit ME!!!