Monday, September 22, 2008

GOTTA GET ME CAR FIXED

Well looks like a brought a lemon :-(

that will teach me eh got me a Mondeo the other week its really nice but all of a sudden i cant open the doors now they wont lock the cd players not working properly and they have fixed it twice before so back it goes and out i go with the courtsey car but only after ive shown them my licence how rude im thinking they no who i am i only brought 2 cars off them in 2 years the checky buggers



Well they now have to get a new lock for the door and me stereos gone back to Auckland so they better fix it or get me a new one :-)



Been to see dad he was fast asleep in his chair in the sun he had been out with my sister and he was knackered so after an hour of idle chit chat its off home to get tea ready.

ANNE: It would be great to see you on sat we have 2 meetings now one at 8am and the other at 9.30 am. If you come to the 9.30 meeting we can do coffee after :-)


well i just got home from power plate and im knackered had a really hard workout so i better be getting muscles lol

well chow for now nite nite

1 comment:

Chris H said...

OOO bummer about the car! Hope they can fix it all. Don't talk about meeting the girls, I get homesick!