Thursday, September 18, 2008

BUGGER ME 2 DAYS IN A ROW LOL

Well i bet this has given you a shock Sandra Blogging 2 days in a row i must be sick eh YIP crook as a dog been to the doc what an idiot told me to gargle salted water for me cough (which ive had for a month) gave me some pills to block me up as i cant fart or otherwise you guessed it need to change me knickers then sent me on my way.

I think i better go back and ask to see my doc dont like that other one.
I havent eaten since monday cant hold anything down ive coughed so much that my stomach hurts and last night my chest was getting tight so i poked me husband and sure enough he just kept on sleeping to bad if i'd died eh.

Well dad has settled into to his new home and we are going to sell his little flat.
Me big bro Mark not happy im sure he thinks dads gona go mad and spend his inheritence but who cares its his money not ours let him enjoy it i say

I cant go visiting yet as im to sick and dont want to pass on this nasty bug but i must say i think ive had a good loss this week not a good way to lose weight but its the only possitive thing to come out of it but next week when im eating i bet i put some of it back on :-(

It seems that when dad was in hospital i got made chief toe nail clipper im not to happy bout that it wasnt the nicest thing ive had to do but it beats washing his bum yes i did that too seems the nurses to busy for these basic nessiseties same that cause now i have images i dont need lol

They also lost his teeth so im having to chase up what they gonna do about that aswell. Its not like im busy or anything eh i just got work, family, weightwatchers, soccer, all the farm animals.

Then 2 weeks ago i got home from work to find my beloved cat not well by the time i got her to the vet she had gone down hill real fast
she was completly blind and couldnt walk so we had to have her put down i just sobbed and sobbed it had been the most horendous month what with me heart then me dad now i lost my cat we had her for 16 years so we have had her cremated and now shes back here in a rimu box i just cry everytime i see it :-(

well lets hope that this month gets better eh

well i better get back to bed so i can get better

2 comments:

Chris H said...

I see you are NOT IN BED... you are on the bloody computer! lol.
Sunday is the only day our daughter Amanda can come WITH her boys.. they are at their father's on saturday's and I so want to see them! And I thought you Palmy girls could come up on Saturday and home on Monday if you think about coming! I am pretty sure Chris D is coming, you could catch a lift with her!!! My Trademe name is : christinajh .... bye for now, hope you feeling better soon mate.

Anne said...

Phhewww! Didn't check your entries for a bit (cause I didn't realise you were updating) What else can happen to you all? You've gone through such a lot. Take care:-)

Have been coughing now since the end of July! Seems to happening to a few people this year. See you on the 27?