Saturday, September 27, 2008

TIME FOR ME TODAY

Had weight watchers this morning i must say it gets hard when you take 4 meetings a week you just seem to be repeating yourself so i hope that all members got something out of it i have to remember that they have only heard me once eh.
Ive got them all doing the wendy shuffle this week so it is gonna be interesting to see how many do it eh.

After the meetings it was off to coffee morning is was good to catch up with everyone.
YES Chris we missed you talked about your party sorry but i just cant make it if it was on the saturday i could have been do-able but not on the sunday sorry mate i will just have to try and get up on a long weekend :-)

well its time for me to do me bookwork the tax man a callith so chow for now

ANNE the wendy shuffle is
you get on the floor (best the hallway or big lounge) legs in front and shuffle forward then when you knackered you shuffle back (its great for the arse)
Sooooooooo go do the wendy shuffle lol

2 comments:

Anne said...

What is the Wendy shuffle?

Chris H said...

I have heard of that "wendy shuffle" before and even done it! Sad I missed morning tea... and that you can't come to me party! Next time I will make it a saturday just for you! When I'm 60 OK??? LOL