Friday, September 26, 2008

RIB RIBS AND MORE RIBS

Well we went to Lone Star its really nice there and you get good meals.
Yip you guessed it I had the Ribs but i took off the chips and coleslaw (they have more dressing than coleslaw there) and had veges instead. wasnt that good of me. I couldnt eat them all so i left them there didnt want to take them home and eat em and i didnt even have pudding so i think i did really well.

work was real busy today then about 1.15 a truck decided to do a delivery to the guys at the back of us and backed straight ito me shop what a bloody noise it made and the damage i hear you ask ????

well he took out the spouting damaged a few boards but lucky for him me big windows stayed in tacked. it gave us all a bit of a fright then it was the talk of the bakery the customers all got into the act seems this particular truck driver has a repretation for running into things silly bugger i ask you how can you miss a building seems he has a problem with backing he said he cant so what the hell is he doing with a truck licence you would think that it would be a requirement for holding one wouldnt ya, aparently not he better not come back, but the damage wasnt as bad as last time we got hit.
when we were at the other shop a truck came in the front doors now that was impressive i can tell ya, so i shouldnt be to upset with this chap least me customers can get in eh lol

well its coffee time tomorrow and im meeting the girls at 10.30 its our first coffee morning since Chris left it wont be the same without her but we gonna have fun anyhow
well better go and get tea ready chow for now

2 comments:

Chris H said...

YOu are not allowed to have fun without me there! Be misreable, it will make me feel better! I still havn't got a coffee group together here, think it may not happen cos I don't know anyone much, and we all live far apart. boo hoo. Bummer about the truck, but kinda interesting too... you never have a dull day do ya?

Anne said...

Good to meet up today. I better have a good week cos I'm facing up to your meeting next Sat, if I don't I know the cell phone will go!!!