Friday, October 9, 2009

The new man in me life lol hahah



This is Nick,

Isnt he cute lol

hes my brothers son and he's just come to live with us and he is just so amazing with computers

since he moved in last nite i have gotten $10 of free credit on me fone and hes hooked up my fone and new video camera to my computer so now i can download photos and videos how cool is that eh.


I can see that he is gonna be very handy to have around lol.



So on with me day

I have to take me dad to have a bone scan today seems hes been on some heavy duty drugs and now they are worring that hes got problems with his bones so we gotta go get them checked out

below is a foto of me dad


Hes a bit grumpy here but then hes always grumpy lol

oh well i better get on with it i suppose

Well the bone scan didnt go well and dad was a little depressed so he wanted to do what he does best SHOP i got photos so will show you tomorrow

nite nite im buggered

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Aaaa haaa, now you will not need my help anymore!
I hope Nick is a wonderful addition to your family.
"HI NICK"!