Thursday, October 8, 2009

Im off to the court house shit

Now i bet you going whats she doing at the court house been naughty well yeah i have

Last year when we were told that my dad was going to die we brought my 2 sisters over from aussie and on there last day here we were running a bit late to go up and say goodbye it was gonna be the last time they ever saw him again so i was trying my best to get them there to say goodbye then to wellington to catch there plane.

So im in a hurry and stupid me was going a tad bit fast and ye guess it i get stopped by Mr Plod.
I explain my situation to the nice Mr plod and he tells me to slow down and will let me go so as not to waste to much time and he would think about giving me ticket. He would post it out if he did.

I thout what a nice copper.
Bastard ended up giving me aticketr but sent it to the wrong address so i never got it did i.

So i get this awlfull phone call from the infrigment people saying they going to repo my car so i went a bit balastic as you could imagine.
Not only did i not get the original ticket but i didnt get any of the reminders or the one that said they taking me to court.

Seems Mr plod heard me wrong when i gave him my address and he sent it to the wrong number.

So in i went and filled out the appropate papers and now it seems like they gone and lost them to.
Lucky for me i kept my copy eh so now i have to go back and sort it again....PPPFFTTTTTTTTT.

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Bugger.. teach you to speed ya tart!
Hope you get it sorted out soon... and don't have to pay too much.