Saturday, October 3, 2009

ITS WET WET WET

But that wont stop us having fun.
We had a great day yesterday with Brylee she had a really cool day.
Tea was great but the company was even better I'm gonna miss Chris when i go home so i'm just gonna have to get her to come visit me lol like she ever gonna leave her lot for a visit she loves them to much for that (what a women eh dedicated to end this one)


Yes Anne we must catch up for a coffee when ya wanna met im home on monday but busy gotta go to Wellington for Geoffrey so am free from Tues


So on with the day we are going for a tour of Auckland so i will try get some photos on me blog (Yes Chris you heard right)


So till later ..................

3 comments:

Chris H said...

I'm sure! Good luck with the photos... I WILL HELP you if you get stuck putting them on your bloggity-blog!
Now lets go!

Anne said...

Hi Sandra

Of to Fiji (was meant to be Samoa) on Tuesday - back 15th Oct, so will call you after that. Have fun up there! Not wet in Palmy:-)

Chris H said...

I don't see any photos of you stuck in the snow!!!!