Friday, October 2, 2009

I AM A PAIN IN THE BUTT

NOW.. if you never ever see another photo on my blog...it's cos I'm a fool!
AND cos Chris wouldn't write all the instructions down for me... cos I'm an idiot!
So there ya go.... here's PROBABLY the last photo you will ever see... until I go back to Chris's again! HA HA HA!


Ok ya wise guy im gonna learn and show you i can do it, fancy hacking into me blog while im not looking lol.


Had a wonderful day yesterday kids had heaps of fun in those balls tired then out too which made Chris happy lol

So dont no what we got planned for today but i hope it involes SHOPPING
Yeah i love shopping now that im not working i can do it all the time (dont tell neil) I need to hide me stuff first lol

3 comments:

Chris H said...

I soooo DID NOT HACE into your blog... I just sneaked in there while you weren't looking! LOL
Shopping... OK then..... a girl after me own heart you are!

Chris H said...

HACK... I can spell! I just mistyped it!
WHATEVER! Go away ya tart!

Anne said...

I found out about your unemployment when I popped into visit you and you weren't there!!!

LOL I'm unemployed too so when you are back no excuse not to have a coffee together!

Brock is just gorgeous:-)!

Enjoy Auckland.