Sunday, June 5, 2011

ITS TIME TO PULL FINGER AGAIN

Well Me and 3 of me mates have decided its time to stop being telly tubbies and do something about it. So without further ado it's game on.
I weighed me self not happy with it but it was better than i thought it would be.
So now im tracking, walking, drinking me water and I'm focussed on the end but remember small steps to get to the end result so 1st goal to lose 5 kgs hoping it will take about 4 weeks.

Going walking with Chris and Anne 3 days a week and if we get that little dog I will be walking every day so on with me day got to go to work got my snacks so i dont get distracted by chippies and choc I was real good last night they brought out the chippies and choc and i brought out me carrot sticks. They might end up joining me when they start to see the kilos drops.

It feels good to be in control

6 comments:

CHRIS AND BUDDY said...

Isn't it great to be motivated again. I'm just wondering which teletubby I am. lol. Maybe Chris H can sort them out for us.See you Thursday morning.

sandra c said...

I'm gonna b PO lol
You can be Tinky winky Anne can be dipsy and Chris H can be LaaLaa HaHa

Chris H said...

Oiiii! We will have puppies beginning of August... so if ya want a GORGEOUS 3/4 Shih Tzu 1/4 Bichon you know where to go!

Laa Laa here... I went walking too... Steve is me partner so I'm not walking on me own.

Can't wait until next saturday .. I am hoping for a decent loss.

Fuck the water tho... you know me!

Anne said...

Great to have you three about to help me - and hope I can help you as well!

I can't walk Thursday either but have a clear week next week.

Email me powercheck@xtra.co.nz and I'll send you another invite

Chris H said...

LOL you are so funny! that comment to my Anon commenter made me laugh out loud.
Laa Laa out.

Anne said...

I'm a bit stiff after the walk today - good though!! And it wasn't too much of a circus taking the various dogs, went better than I thought it would.