Friday, April 2, 2010

MY Hearts not good folks

Well I woke up on Wednesday feeling really flat I had no energy at all took all my energy to drag my sorry arse out of bed to get ready for work.

Had no energy at work and My workmate was getting worried as I just wasnt myself

Then at 7pm I started getting a tightening in my chest.

I thout to meself thats not good then I started getting a pain in my shoulder at this stage I thout I better get an amblance but thout nah i'll go home and see Neil

On my way home I started feeling a pulse in me chin and knew i was in deep doggy doo doo here

I got home and Neil started complaining bout things and I thout ah crap and went and sat down.

went to bed and thout if i'm not feeling better tomorrow i'll go to the doc.

So thursday morning I get up feeling just as bad as yesterday so rang the doc but he not there so i think well maybe I'll go to the
emergency doc so thats what i was going to do but then my dughter in law rang so was going to the doc and asked if i was all right so I told her me prob she was round in a jiffy and took me to her doc who did an ecg then put me in an ambo and sent me to hosp.

So ive been jabed ecged bped and temped all day and night i got more drugs than the chemist.

My bp was 180/80 no wonder doc was panicing

So now im home and me bp is back to semi normal i have to have a heart scan and go see a cardiologist now that'll be fun

And just to show ya I havent lost me fighting spirit i got into a heated discussion with the doc.
He wants to put me on cholestrol tabs but since my cholestrol is dam near perfect i wasnt gonna take them seems everyone with a heart condition has to take them as a precaussion so if i take them when me cholestrol is so dam good what the hell they goona do for me eh ?

Well i'm home now and i still have no energy so i think i'm gonna have a nana nap


3 comments:

Chris H said...

Shit you are a worry girl!
You should have gone straight to the doctor's you twit.
Let me know how you are in a few days eh?
If you are not well we will certainly NOT be staying with you next month, there is no way we are going to add to your stress levels when you are not well!

Marie said...

Hows your heart now? You ok? x

Anne said...

Sounds scary! Hope you are ok?? Didn't even relaise that you were still updateing....