Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Well I finally figured out how to use me iPad on blogger

Well it seems I just needed to change 1 thing so now I can blog to me hearts content.

We got a new dog on Saturday we had been looking for quite some time but we needed to get just the right one.

Brock is afraid of dogs after getting knocked over and licked to death so we needed a quiet dog and 1 that didn't jump.

We found honey on trademe she's 5 years old so not yappy or bouncy and she as quiet as a church mouse.

It was real hard getting her as I felt I was betraying Max but she's filled a void which has been there ever since Max died.

So it's walking for us now, we done a big walk today and I got a big arse blister for me troubles but that's ok, no pain no gain eh.

Eating is on track I'm focused for the first time in a long time and it feels great.

I lost 3 kilos last week so that was great but I'm not expecting that much loss this week it would be great but we all know the first week is usually the best week so I'm hoping for 1 kilo this week.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Here's hoping we will all be a bit lighter this week.

Honey is a cute little dog:-)

CHRIS AND BUDDY said...

Wow progress. I bet your next step will be to blog from your mobile eh. I'm glad the diet's ging well. I hope all's well with Honey. See you both in the morning.

Chris H said...

Now I need to see your new dog! What sort is she?