Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm getting more active folks

Yip ya heard right.

Not only am I walking the dog and walking on sat with me fellow Telly tubbies but I also figured out how to get more active during my day at work.

It seems there are good ideas on tv I was watching 20/20 the other day and there was a item on call centes having the highest rate of heart ideas and obesty seems sitting on ya tosh all dy ain't good for ya HELLOOOOO tell me something I don't know they recommended that ya get a tread mill under ya desk well the boss ain't gonna wanna do that so I did the next best thing I started walking around while I was on the fone and I got 2 of the other girls to do it to and we gonna do it every day :-) I'm real chugged about that.

So no more getting fat at work. ya can work up a right sweat walking on the spot or trying to dance at ya desk it looked pretty funny but do I care HE'LL NO I don't.

I lost 500gms last week and I wanna lose more this week so jigglin and wiggling is gonna come in handy lol

Food wise I'm good I'm making better choices so I real proud of me self I know me fellow Telly tubbies are all doing well to so I'm real proud of us all

Well nite nite this Telly tubby needs her beauty sleep

PO over and out :-)

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Well done Po... you are on a roll!

Anne said...

I'm proud of us all as well! Can just imagine you walking on the spot!