Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Neil your in deep doggy doo doo (in the shit)

Well Neil must think i dont go thru the camera cause look what I found in the photo files PPPPPPPissed I am.


He knows no ones allowed to mess with me bears so whats he gone and done letting Brock into there room.
Now dont get me wrong I love Brock more than anyhting but ya DONT MESS WITH ME BEARS :-(

I new someone had been in with them was not happy and Neil knows not to mess with them he just told me to get over it Brock loved it in there.

Well thats the first and last time hes gonna visit them I can tell ya.

Nana not happy





So how do you keep an active 14mth old busy well ya dont put him in with me bears thats for sure ya put on Thomas the Tank engine lol
Kept him and granddad busy for ages so nana could get things done.


Also keeps Poppa busy lol


And little Ella just sleeps thru it lol




And sleeps................


So its back to normal kids have gone home bears are fixed up and now after work I get me Nails done.
Took ages but it was her first set so shes got room for improvement not that she needs to improve much just needs to get faster at it but that will come with practice.

Well im gonna go yell at vodafone they stuffed up our account and havent fixed it I better not get another non english speaking person again that will really set me off
catch ya later

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Awww come on, Brock looks gorgeous with the bears!
And baby Ella is adorable!
And wow to your nails... I have never seen them like that before, you usually go for colour and glitter!