Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm Backkkkkkkkk LOL

Well I guess you all thout that i had forgotten ya all eh well I've just been real busy.

Dad keeps me busy 2 days a week and I now have Brock and Ella every Friday and I got a new job so I'm gonna do my best to keep ya all informed on me day hope I dont get to boring LOL.

So me new job I know you just dying to know what I do now.
Well you know those annoying people who ring you at teatime to talk to you about your Insurances YIP thats me so dont get mad at the next one who calls ya it could very well be me lol

Dads doing better but hes now got diabeties so every day i go and take him out i got do his bloods and at tea time i gotta give him a jab so im starting to feel like a real nurse lol

Tomorrow when i get the kids i will take some photos and show ya
the 2 cutiest kids ever :-)

so untill then nite nite

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Looking forward to seeing the kids... and don't forget we are invading you in about 7 weeks!!!