Friday, March 26, 2010

I'M KNACKERED

Well I had forgotten just how tough it is to have 2 babies to look after NO wait a minute I never had 2 babies at once I was so much more cleaverer than that LOL I waited untill Geoffrey was 3 before we had another one LOL

But in saying that I had a ball even Dad behaved himself

I got some photos I will put them up tomorrow.

We got the kids still here they are going to stay the night so lets hope they sleep all night eh

Neils real good with them he gets up in the middle of the night if they wake up.

He said he regrets not doing that when our kids were little.

Thats great but I needed the help then not now lol

Well im gona go get some sleep they will be awake soon for feeding,changing and putting back to bed

I've cleaned up all the toys done the washing, dishes now I need sleep before tomorrow I need me strenght I'm taking dad up town oh joy LOL

Nite nite

1 comment:

Chris H said...

You don't really expect those babies to SLEEP ALL NIGHT do you? lol
Have fun tomorrow shopping with your Dad!