Monday, June 23, 2008

WHAT A MISSERABLE DAY

Well what a miserable day it was yesterday poored with rain and i had to play SOCCER yes im totally mad got soaking wet not to mention i couldnt see a thing all the rain on me glasses doen't make for good vision not to mention my face was hot and me glasses cold so yes they fogged up, got in trouble with the ref when i didn't see the god dam ball coming at me, and when it hit me i got done for a hand ball IT HIT ME
IN THE GOD DAM SHOULDER YOU BLIND I WAS THINKING well apparently if you stop it with your shoulder its a penelty (stupid rule) never mind couldn't wait to get home and into the shower.

So today im going back to April Sun on Cuba for another session on the power plate i never shock so much i can tell ya how i kept me head on i'll never no, so back for another session i'll shake that weight of i will. He was happy with me seems not everyone who joins knows to drink water he was suprised i drink 3 glasses before 7am then another 3 glasses by 12 and the rest when i can get it in, do you think i should tell him im a weightwatchers leader and i allready know that stuff or just string him along and see if he gets anything wrong hahaha i like puting know it alls in there place, not so keen when it happens to me thou but if i can learn anything new its a good lesson eh

Im pretty sore after all my running yesterday so it will be interesting to see how i cope today, will keep you posted

1 comment:

Chris H said...

I did the power plate thingee at my last gym, loved it! I'm back ..... hope to see you soon.