Thursday, June 12, 2008

FIRST POST, WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM CHRIS H

I'M AS MAD AS A HATTER IVE BEEN TOLD.... this is Chris H helping Sandra with her first post...

She's a really neat girl, a wonderful friend and MY Weight Watcher Leader.

She collects BEARS, thousands of them....

She also has her own Bakery, gets up every morning at 4am to bake her bloody pies and open her shop... She works like a Trojan... and still has time to help all us girls with our Weight....

Her brain is not functioning right now... she can't think of ANYTHING to say on her own blog... derrrr! but I am sure she will eventually, so come back later and she might have something to say!

these photos are of some of my bears. top photo is big bear and friends bottom photo is bundy and big bear. bundy i stole from my brother in law in aussie yip i got him thru customs and he was waiting with the airline hostess when we landed in palmy they were scared someone would pinch him.

Bye for now.....nite nite.

11 comments:

sandra c said...

Well done Sandra! Your first post.... even if it was done Chris H.

Chris H said...

It was fun helping you do your first blog post Sandra, good luck with the next one! And hope to see you on Saturday for Morning Tea!

Anne said...

Hi Sandra - I'm the woman who comes in to buy your special "pointed" pies.

Have fun with your blog. Hope it helps you like blogging has helped me.

Where do you put all those bears???

Anne said...

Welcome to blogland :) . see.. we're not as scary as all that.. look forward to reading more :)

(nice help ChrisH LOL :)

hmm have the flat stanleys met the bears? :)

Lynda said...

Welcome to blogland Sandra! Of course, you must share fat photos... I'm sure you will find plenty to chat about once you get used to this.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging...
Congrats on your wonderful achievment re your weightloss..
And good luck on your journey of re-losing a few more..
Love the bears....

Margaret said...

I am a constant reader of blogs but dont have one of my own. I dont have a "Chris H" to help me.... anyway I look forward to reading yours, especially as you're a WW leader.

Cheers

jen said...

Hi well done Sandra and welcome to blogging.

Love the bears.

Unknown said...

Hi Sandra :) Found you through Chris H. Congrats on your new blog. Have fun!!

Jill said...

Hi Sandra Welcome to the world of blogging.

Watch out it is very addictive, but you can meet some great people.

Congratualtions on the weightloss, that is my next thing i have just had my 3rd baby so time to get back on the ban wagon. I work at my local ww as a weigher. Take care Jill

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Sandra!