Saturday, January 3, 2009

IM A BAD NANA

Yip yea read it right.
On my first offical visit to visit my brand new grandson and what does Nana do She forgets the goddam CAMERA.

So out comes my phone and i got 2 photos of my dad holding Brock just as well his parents remembered there camera so i am gonna make sure that i take the camera tomorrow causes hes just so cute he looks just like his dad when he was born.

Geoffreys doing a good job he was up at 3am this morning doing the VACUMING that kid has never vacumed but give the guy a kid and all of a sudden he becomes domiscated, so now to get him to do the washing,dishes,dusting,making the beds,ironing,cleaning the toilets,and just making sure everything is clean then Jillian could have a break thet would be wishfull thinking eh
Hes changed his first shitty nappie and yip he ran for the nurse it was so funny lets hope he doesnt forget how to change them lol
Well we going out tonight i need a bit of destressing

4 comments:

Chris H said...

I can't believe you forgot your camera! Text me the photos you did get eh??? I wanna see da bubba.

Anne said...

***hello***

Any photos of that little baby yet!

Anne said...

Any photos yet??

Marie said...

Hows the Grandbaby?