Friday, January 2, 2009

HES HERE

At 4.21pm Brock John Crawley was born.
weighin in at 8lb 14 oz.
He was born with the cord around his neck and was blue Geoffrey ran me and it sounded like world war 3 going on, there were people screaming Geoffrey was crying and i couldnt make out what was going on all i got was hes blue mum get here fast
SO 125km hr and it takes me 5 mins to get there.
I was rushed into the delivery suite where there were more docs than nurses and Brocks was completly white i thout he was dead it gave me a hell of a fright geoffreys a mess Jillians a mess her mums crying and so am i.
I take over the oxygen that is being blownin into brocks face and geoffreys goes to Jillian to help her get the placenta out what a good dam nightmare.
The peadritrican doesnt like his color so they wisk him away thats just what they did to me when geoffrey was born his heart stoped so it was whoa i dont like this to firmular for me liking.
Geoffrey went with brock and i stayed with Jilllian then she asked if i could check on brock so i was taken to neonates
His color was better and they were putting drips into his tiny little hand, the poor little mite hes so tiny his head is bruised like you wouldnt believe so thy give him panadol cause hes got a little headache.

At 6pm i went and saw dad he started crying and wanted to go up hospital so i had to tell him the prob with brock and he goes and has a goddam asthma attack on me man i dont need anymore dramas so we get him on the nebuliser and now hes ok

well TRY and get some photos for you all to see my lovely little man

3 comments:

Chris H said...

HE'S HERE... and I'm sure he will be 100% OK mate. Lots of bubs are born with the cord around the neck... one of mine was and she's fine! Nice sized bubba, I hope Jullian is ok too..... can't wait to see photos!!!

Anne said...

Phew!!! Dramas galore.

Congrats Nana!!!!!!!!

Marie said...

Congratulations! =]