Sunday, October 12, 2008

THEY MOVING TODAY HONEST

Its very sad at my place today :-( YES they are moving, it dont seem fair to stick me bears in to two rooms when they were perfectly happy in the one.
especially when the room they were in is now not going to get used . Now i wonder if i was to tell him to move his beloved junk out of the garage what sort of reception i would get huh.

well hes off down at mitre 10 so he can get a bit of wood so he can mount his new tv and we moved the old tv into the lounge last nite after a few of the bears were removed i wonder if he gets me any shelving that hes been promising to get me for a while now while hes there. I need a few shelves put up in the new rooms for the bears so that when Brock comes to stay they wont get hurt.

well this aint getting them moved or improving my mood so I better get cracking.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hope the bears enjoy their new homes!! Love to see some photos!