Saturday, October 11, 2008

SEAMS IVE UPSET THE OLD FARTS LOL LOL

Well im terriblelly sorry for calling the girls OLD FARTS seams we are young farts lol so im SOOOOOOOO SORRY GIRLS. seams im learning a thing or to about bloging seems Capitals are not excepted in the blogging community as you all think im YELLING AT YOU but im not honest im just to lazy to keep pushing the shift button so im juat gonna try my best and not be lazy. -)

Well neil is back and hes about to upset the neighbours by moving the cows so, to do that he has to cut the chain that the stupid people put on our gate, we can expect the cops this arvo i think. But we have the permission of the other neighbours to move them so there gonna be squabbles in the neighbourhood tonight lol.

Morning tea was good had a lovely chat with the girls it was just so nice to sit back and just chat and not have to hurry home so im looking forward to the next one.

Well bloggers the day has come I have to move me lovely bears i can put it off no longer hes getting grumpy so im gonna do it a bit at a time so i dont get to stressed i know you all think im quite mad they only bears after all but they are more to me than that and those that know me understand that sooo i better get off me chuff and get cracking :-(
i have to hide the 7 others that arrived while he was away I'm soooooooo bad eh lol
i

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Who did you call Old Farts? Capitals.. yep wondered how long it would take ya to figure that out. Hope things go well with moving the cows, stoooopid bloody neighbours. Would be interesting if the cops arrived! I didn't get a chance to 'talk' to you at morning tea, booo hooo. I rang to early to catch ya. Move them bears! You been saying you were for bloody months!