Sunday, August 24, 2008

IM BACK.............

Well last time i blogged i said it was a nighmare week WELL GUESS WHAT its been a NIGHTMARE 5 WEEKS.
Let me explain
on the 18th july my son geoffrey had his engagement party I was doing the catering (the good mum that i am) and it all started badly when i pulled a muscle in my back so to get thru all the things i had to do i just popped a pill and off i went but me back didnt like that so i took a stronger pill. My lovely friends from my soccer team (GO THE MUPPETS) came and gave me a hand i would have been screwed without them i can tell ya.
Then my dad turned up and he was mad as he hadnt got an invite ( yes he did he just forgot) so when we finally get home to get changed i sit down and bugger me if i dont go and have a slight little HEART ATTACK got rushed to the docs who put me in an ambulance and sent me to hospital and you guessed it i missed the party.

At the hospital they found a heart murmer and high blood pressure and asked me if i was under any stress DERRRRRRRRR my whole life is stressful what with the lightening strike, sons engagement, my dads deterating health , not to mention my job it gets a bit much sometimes but i manage you just do eh
Well that put paid to me playing soccer on the the sunday the coach and the doc said NO so i wnt and watched :-(

Well all week i was knackered it just took all me energy to get round so i took the saturday of weightwatchers and slept in

THEN ME FONE GOES nads its my sister from aussie she had juwst rung dad and was concerned with his breathing so i rang me big sis who lives round the corner and wake her up (shes a night nurse in a nd e) she said just check hes taken his meds so off i go i had me sister txting me from aussie telling me hes real bad and then another txt saying dads rung an ambo love and death
i didnt check the sender just thout it was my sis telling me he was dying so i put me hazzard lights on and speed like crazy didnt do me heart any good i can tell ya
When i get to his place which is 20 mins from mine i find me brother in law there hes rung the ambo seems love and death is my nephews signiture on his fone (little shit) so he got a telling off and changed it pronto
Well dad was in a bad way i went in the ambo with him to the hospital where my sister met us and there we waited while they tried to stablize him.
they transfered him to CCU he had phenumonia, kidney failure and he was septic as he hadnt done anything bout his legs being ulcerated what a mess
well i have to go and help Neil clean the carpets but i will be back to finish off me story till later

2 comments:

Chris H said...

It's like 'days of our lives' in your house mate... something similar to mine me thinks! Hang in there , eventually things will settle down I hope.

Anne said...

Holy hell - dramas galore:-(

Take care Sandra! Hope you get the heart business sorted - time to slow down a bit if you can!