Sunday, August 24, 2008

AND THE SAGA CONTINUES....../.

NOW WHERE WAS I ........



Dads in ccu hes not breathing to good and my big brother is on his way its now 8pm and we have been here all day. Amanda came up from wellington and is here for the week





Jillian my new daughter in law tobe has arranged things at work so i can be up at the hospital as they have told us dad isnt expected to make it. :-( Im sitting in his room when he informs me mum is here now im worried as mum died 16 yeasrs ago so is she here to take him away or to reasure him he gonna b ok?



So i just say HI MUM but its to late shes gone oh well maybe she will come back im real upset as dads dying and im alone in his room then me brother turns up and we have the best chat we have ever had.



Dad is in and out of it but we manage a few words which where special



Mark tells dad that on the way from rotorua he was trying to think of his time with dad but couldnt think of any good memorys and Dad said he wasnt a good dad had no time for us and he was sorry for that then he said something that made my whole upbringing finally make sense he waid that out of all the kids (there are 7 of us) 1 was picked on the most. Yip you guessed it he said it was Sandra (i knew this as i allways thout i got the raw end of things ) it was just so cleansing finally having some one say they were sorry for the way i had always been treated.



SUNDAY

Dad makes thru the night. I have a house fill of people my brother Mark is staying Neils cousin and his partner and kids where there when we got home last night so there are bodies everywhere i just have to get out im not coping to many people to feed and not enough food so i went shopping Mark comes along and helps replenish my cubboards as we have my sisters coming over from aussie.

We arrive at the hospital dad is not doing well hes kidneys are failing he cant speak to good its realy heartbreaking to watch, mum has been back and bugger me if my brother dosnt go and knock her over scared the shit out of us all when dad started going crazy at him poor stephen doesnt know what to do he couldnt see her we all ask where she is before we move as we dont want to go knocking her over again.

its now 11pm and the fone goes we need to get up to the hospital ASAP so me and mark go as fast as i can drive and bugger me if i dont beat him to dads room (he has running medals) lol me training is paying off i think.

Dads not to good wants to sort his funeral hes been blacking out so wants to put things in order. Doc not happy with his progress told us get family over asap

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Round two eh? I hope he gets better, but you never know do you? Hang in there babe, I'm thinking of you! I wish your Dad would make up his mind! Not meant in a nasty way or anything, I know he can't help trying to die twice over! Keep in touch....